Elder Family Support
CARE, Inc. empowers your aging family members with dedicated support.Resolve My Care Needs
Planning for success
Families who remain actively involved in choosing a care provider are often very pleased with the comfort and satisfaction derived by their loved one’s ability to continue living at home, rather than being faced with an institutionalized environment.
It is a big decision and family support is instrumental in achieving a successful outcome. If you are considering CARE, Inc., here are some important questions to evaluate:
- Does my parent/grandparent or elder person need in-home care?
- Will they be receptive of the care offered?
- What types of care assistance is needed (i.e. – transportation to doctor’s appointments, light housekeeping, companionship, and personal hygiene)?
- How will the personality of the Care Attendant mesh with the senior?
- Is there someone who lives close by in case of any emergencies?
- Are the Care Attendants trained to handle different situations?
Help Your Family
We know this is a difficult time for your family and that planning can be overwhelming. We’re here to assist any way we can and help you make the best decision that is right for your circumstances.