The Benefits of In-Home Care in Louisiana
Home care services are a great alternative to institutionalized care. Many of the CARE, Inc. home care providers have skills that can be useful to your loved one’s needs in many ways. Through companionship, light housekeeping, ambulatory assistance, personal care, and even services to assist people with special needs are just a few of the things CARE, Inc. care services provide in Hammond, Baton Rouge, Laplace, or Covington, Louisiana.
But do you really know the main benefits of in home care, aside from the obvious? In home care offers:
- Personalized Care. No cookie cutter services for your loved one! From medication reminders to grooming, meal preparation and shopping, he or she receives care that is tailored to his or her individual situation.
- Frees up Time. For the loved ones of someone needing care, having an in-home caregiver can free up time that would be spent cleaning, cooking, and doing errands and other chores.
- Affordability. In most cases, in home care is less expensive than care provided in traditional places such as nursing homes and rehabilitation centers. And more affordability equals more flexibility to help meet all of your loved one’s needs.
- Quicker Recovery. Studies have shown that people recover faster when they are able to recuperate in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
- Better Mental Health. People who have more independence often develop more confidence in handling everyday tasks and making decisions. The more a person feels in control of their life, the better they will feel. This often translates into better health overall.
- Peace of Mind. With skilled caregivers attending to your loved one, you will have the peace of mind to relax and recharge or run errands, knowing that your loved one is receiving expert care.
You may also like these posts.
CARE, Inc. is encouraging everyone to attend Disability Services Day at the State Capitol on May 1 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. This important event will highlight services provided to this special population and the importance of increasing funding.
Children of aging parents can undergo unnecessary amounts of stress when determining what’s best for their families. Here are some simple steps to help decide what's right.