CARE, Inc. seeks caregivers who can preserve the high-quality care, respect, and integrity, which has lead to our years of success.Apply to be a Caregiver
Dare to Care!
Become a Personal Care Assistant.
The CARE attendant performs the duties as stated in the Plan of Care.
It is the duty of the CARE attendant to carry out specific patient care tasks as assigned by the Plan of Care.
- Assisting with personal hygiene
- Performing light housekeeping
- Involving client in leisure activities
- Adhering to clients dietary needs
- Maintaining a safe, healthy, and stable living environment
- Assisting the client in transfer and/or ambulation in those activities that are necessary to live independently
- If indicated, accompanying beneficiaries to clinics, physician’s offices, and appointments related to the Plan of Care
It is the duty of the CARE Inc attendant to fill out, take, and turn in all necessary paperwork - daily progress notes, tests, tracking sheets such as seizures, medications, bowel movements, potty training.
You are responsible for turning in incident/accident reports.
It is also your duty to make sure you are up to date with First Aid.
You are also responsible for completing 8 hours of ongoing training annually.
Make sure that your car insurance, driver’s license; phone numbers and address are always up to date.
Communicate to the Case Manager via the Social Service Coordinator, your supervisor, any changes in the recipient’s condition.
Assist in activities that would enhance the individual’s employability.
Call your supervisor in the event of an emergency - 1-800-798-6565
High School graduate/GED or 2 years experience providing Personal Care Services for a licensed provider. Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
Report to the supervisor.