CARE, Inc. can assist you in your efforts to receive support from financial programs for in-home care.Resolve My Care Needs
Notable financial programs:
- Medicaid Waiver Services: Financial eligible recipients may qualify for Medicaid Waivers, of which there are several categories. Whether a child or adult, CARE, Inc. can talk to you about the programs best suited for your situation.
- EPSDT: Medicaid recipients who are not receiving waiver services due to exhaustion of the program or other restrictions may be eligible for Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis & Treatment (EPSDT).
- Supported Independent Living: Individuals who have significant impairments, such as mental, physical, sensory or cognitive disabilities might benefit from this program since our Care Attendants can help to improve functions and daily living activities. This is particularly true with our Personal Assistance Services.
- Long-Term Personal Care Services: The State of Louisiana offers this program for qualified individuals who may benefit from CARE, Inc. in-home services.
- Children’s Choice: Another government-sponsored program available to children in Louisiana ages birth – 18 who need support, including respite care for their parents and caregivers.
- NOW Waiver: The New Opportunities Waiver (NOW) includes residential, community and respite care assistance. This is particularly helpful for individuals with work-related disabilities or developmental disabilities, and their families.
- Private Pay: We offer many private pay financial options and will work with your family’s economic situation to find the best options available to you.
Need Other Options?
Get In Touch
If you don’t see a financial opportunity that meets your needs, please ask us about other programs that might be an alternative for your family.