Long-Term Personal Care Services Waiver
The LT-PCS Waiver aids recipients in accomplishing day-to-day activities from the comfort of their homes.
Helping with daily taks
The Long-Term Personal Care Services Waiver provides assistance with the fundamental activities of daily living, such as food preparation, medication reminders, and transportation. The waiver is meant to allow persons that meet the nursing facility level of care remain in their homes. Requirements for qualification:
- People who receive Medicaid benefits AND
- Are 21 years old or older
- Meet Nursing Facility Level of Care
- Require at least limited assistance with one Activity of Daily Living
- Be able to direct their care independently or through a responsible representative
You must also meet ONE of the following:
- Be in a nursing facility and be able to be discharged if community-based services were available
- Be likely to require nursing facility admission within the next 120 days
- Have a primary caregiver who has a disability or who is at least 70 years old.